Monday, February 11, 2008

A Pink Wig, Ketamine, and Thinly Sliced Fish

So I've gotten a lot of questions as to who is Maccio Carpaccio... Here's the true story rather than keep you all guessing.

A long time ago, during the 1st or 2nd Tibetan Freedom Festival in DC......

Somehow, the lead guitarist (name rhymes with bone) from this band called Pearl Jam, ended up at the Glebe house. Well after a nice night of typical 308 debauchery and a pink wig on said guitarist, I was called to come and give him a ride to the hotel so that he wouldn't miss the show.

It was 10am and me being a good boy and getting some sleep, I was called as nobody else could drive. I arrive, get the pink wig off his head, the girls off his arm, get him in the car, breakfast and off to the hotel. As we get to the hotel, he invites me back for lunch on him for being his savior and buying him breakfast. I said cool see you later. Before I leave, and this is a quote.."Ask for Maccio Carpaccio. Thats what I register as so that groupies and crazies don't know I'm here. It literally translates to thinly sliced yellowtail."

It's all in the name... thanks bro. Hilarious

1 comment:

Monica said...

You...the responsible one?? Since this was when you lived in DC, I question just how responsible you actually were. ;) Either way - rad story dude. FLUB.